Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncle Harold (Recovered written by The Unc)
I was in my 3rd year at the University of Missouri and was running late for my morning class.  I couldn't find a parking space so I went ahead and parked in a faculty private parking space. I made it to class barely on time.  After class I went to my car and on the windshield I had a ticket.  Harold was my uncle and also the head city detective in Columbia.  Not having much money I decided to go to the police station and talk to Uncle Harold.  Maybe he could fix it.  At the police station I found Uncle Harold, told him my story and asked him what I should do.  He said to follow him.  I followed him throughout the station.  It was quite a tour.  He even showed me the inside of a jail cell down stairs in the basement. While I was checking the interior of the cell Uncle Harold locked me in and left. After about 20 or 30 minutes Uncle Harold came back and unlocked the jail cell door.  He looked at me and said, "Pay the fine".
(Recovered reply by schwei)

Does this story indicate the beginning of your visitations to the lockup? Is this where it all began? (All joking aside, this is exactly the kind of thing that I am looking for. Great fun story!!)